Good morning beautiful readers and happy Monday from my heart to yours. Have you started your Gratitude Journal? If you want to learn more about it, then click here. Since I started my Gratitude Journal it has been a sheer awakening for my soul and spirit. Do your own soul and spirit a favor and start yours here, today! Leave a comment for what you may be grateful for on this fine Monday.
76. I am grateful for the awe a field of sunflowers brings.
77. I am grateful my friends are like the stars; even though you don't see them, you know they are there.
78. I am grateful for the delight my darling, little family of 3 brings to me; "3 is our magic number" (remember Schoolhouse Rock?).
79. I am grateful achievement is only limited by the amount of hardwork and dedication you are willing to invest.
80. I am grateful my son earned his first-degree Black Belt and want to thank all of the kind readers who expressed their support and well wishes toward his impending accomplishment. Black Belt is looking good on him!
When you really want something and actually get it, do you believe a higher power had something to do with it or was it all just you?
* Today's photo: unquestionably the best flower photo I have ever taken to date.